For your happy life in Japan
About Office GLocals
Office GLocals was founded in 2012 by Makiko Yamauchi,
legal advisor, Certified Legal Specialist (GyoseiShoshi).
Under the mission of “Think Globally, Act Locally”,
which is the origin of Office GLocals,
we aim to support any nationalities who act with global mind.
Representative /Legal Advisor
Certified Gyosei Shoshi Lawyer (Solicitor)
- M.A in international and business Law from Yokohama National University
- L.L.M from University College of London, England
Here are some articles and publications
- Three and a half years working experience as a legal officer at the United Nations University
(academic organization under U.N.umbrella.)
- Lecture at international training workshop on compliance in various countries, such as China, Korea, Indonesia, Viet-Num, Thailand, Malaysia and England.
- Supervisor of NGOs
- Researcher, International Human Right Project, Nagoya University (present)
Thank you for visiting the website.
We aim to provide legal support service for non-Japanese nationals as well as Japanese people in the filed of visa application, business licenses, and incorporation procedure.
I devote myself to act as a “GLOCAL”legal advisor with making full use of my extensive experience in international fields, legal background and language skills.